When I hit login after I put the correct info it just sends me to a black page with a tiny blue text that says click here and I do and then it just sends me back to the login page. I have tried to login about 5 times now and the same thing has happened every time. What is happening?
What is Initium?
Initium is an Indie MMORPG browser-based game made by Redditors. It's like a regular MMORPG but made from photographs, complete with Diablo-like loot, monsters, dungeons, and server-wide events.
A MUD-like you can play anywhere
- According to geek.com, Initium is one of the best MMORPG games to play at school or work (please play responsibly)
- Play Initium on your phone, desktop, or game console right from your browser
- Install the app on your phone (alpha access)
- Completely free to play!
- Initium has a Rogue-like gameplay style that features perma-death
- Play alone or play with a group, Initium suits your playing style
- Take part in huge server-wide events fighting together against enormous enemies (with delicious loot)
- A completely player-driven economy, no NPCs, no price fixing
- Most people discover the community of Initium is unique find out why
New development and content coming
- An industry-first invention system that will completely change the game at it's core - make sure you signup for the newsletter so you can watch this transformation first-hand!
- World-wide PvP will include a policing system so players can create their own "safe zones" and even governments
|Tags||Atmospheric, Casual, Experimental, Massively multiplayer, MMORPG, Open Source, Open World, Retro, Roguelike, Touch-Friendly|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Interactive tutorial, Blind friendly|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Links||Facebook Page, Twitter|
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
its tagged as Open Source but cant find code
When buying items in a player shop, they display as wearable if your /modified/ STR is high enough, but once bought, cannot be worn if your /base/ STR is not high enough.